Skip to main content

Back For War II: No Quarter.

Is your cause just, or is that ''just'' what you tell yourself?

Thing's have changed and there is a very new dynamic in this battle, another unexpected chess move to gain an advantage for god knows what reason, however I have a good poker face, and this is not a Game we are playing for my son's Soul, This Is fucking War. Brutal, unapologetic and Bloody, it's just War. Who gives a Fuck how much It has changed, At the End there can only be one of us standing tall and the other will be ashes upon the ground, Defeated. it doesn't matter which one of us wins because the battle is there to be fought, My only wish from all of this is that he knows how hard i tried and how hard I fought for him, But I'll be Damned if i go down doing anything but fighting. it's time to go home and not be distracted by everything else in my life and commit myself to a single fucking Goal, It's time to end this fucking War. It's time for people both on my side and against me to show some fear and to understand that there are only Two people In control of this chess game. I'm Done being manipulated by her and By the system. Yes, a clever game has been fucking played, but it's time for that to end. it's time Have all of our ducks in a row and it's time to be prepared for the final battle, no matter what you have up your Sleeve. it's time for this to end, Even if it means I have to end you. It's time to give you exactly what you have given me, No quarter, no surrender, no compromises. it's time to meet you and your fucking Mind games head on, the difference between me and you is that i was always fight the battle for my son with honor, while you, I'm not exactly what you're concept of honor or love or even respect is anymore, Since I've said from day one all we all are is possessions to you, Something for you to control, well I want you to think about something, What happens on the day you can no longer Control him? I'm prepared for that day that he might hate me, but I won't be the only target of his hatred, Are you prepared for him to hate you as well, Are you? At least in my case he will know that i fought for him and never backed down and never fuckin ever gave up, no matter the fuckin odds, I'm always best when the odds are stacked against me, i don't fear anything or anyone, never have, and I'm more than prepared to fight, it's the only skill I have left.

Current Mood: Determined
Current Music: The Day The Whole World Went Away,Nine Inch Nails

With reasonable men, I will reason; with humane men I will plead; but to tyrants I will give no quarter, nor waste arguments where they will certainly be lost.

Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th