Skip to main content

Till All Are Gone XVIX

Nostalgia is a necessary thing, I believe, and a way for all of us to find peace in that which we have accomplished, or even failed to accomplish. At the same time, if nostalgia precipitates actions to return to that fabled, rosy-painted time, particularly in one who believes his life to be a failure, then it is an empty thing, doomed to produce nothing but frustration and an even greater sense of failure.

Vigilance is the foundation on which victories are built.


Things are changing and outcomes of decisions are Starting to be Discussed, While I am happy and Content at the moment, The fact that I am going back into the workforce at some point as I am currently Job searching and the Income that was being Derived from this stupid plastic crap is dwindling down, Some hard decisions are likely to be made and some freedoms i currently have are likely to be sacrificed for the greater good, I know that I am changing and seeing things differently after years of standing still, There are still Hard decisions that are to made and there are Cracks creating frustrations, I have spent so long taking care of myself and Only one other person, I'm not sure i know how to do this, to have a family, to be happy, to be whole, the fucking truth of the matter is that I'm not, I won't be till it's over, the only thing that i know for sure is that as soon as i make a few more bucks the Toy thing becomes something In a glass coffin a memory, one less albatross around my neck as I go on to fight the only battle that matters, but it's going to be an interesting ride over the next few months because I do not know where I will be in a few months, nor do I know who I'm Going to be, i'm not the man i was, I'm not the man I thought I wanted to be at this point in my life either, I'm just a warrior that's unsure how to fucking settle down. i Can't, i refuse to not while there's a battle to fight, A war to fuckin Win, but then I look at other things and what's happening with them and it's time to figure out what the next step is, God help me, I'm trying to fucking make this work, but the next few months are going to be the big decider...things are getting better but I'm still experiencing frustration and the truth is certain decisions have to be made for myself and not for others, and the xfactor is the little boy that I'm trying to preserve some of these fuckin toys for instead of selling everything i own, It has to stand for something, but I'd be an idiot not to look gift horses in the mouth in terms of some of the toys. i try and tell myself some of the frustration isn't about money but it always has been, this isn't new, I just have to be fucking vigilant about it. I need to remember whose always been there in my fucking life and continue on the path that is right, the one I had chosen for me, I didn't get a fuckin say in the matter, this new distraction is something i appreciate but I don't want it to become the next albatross in my life, i don't want this to become another thing like the last three years, something like my college and University years, Something that All i can Look back on with Regret... it means for than that... It has to, or what the fuck am i doing here? This is the fucking year where I make things count Or i walk away from everything I've known and things that i have fought for.. There aren't any more options Only one thing is important but i can't say anymore he's the only thing In my life that I care about, there are others that have helped fill the void, I'm not whole, But I'm a Lot less empty, but the frustrations remain... those need to be dealt with... and not all of them are external.

Current Mood: Frustrated.
Current Music: Staind, So Far Away.

I don't have to prove my worth and value to any but those I love, and that I do by being who I am, with confidence that those I love appreciate the good and accept the bad. Does anything else really matter?

Everyone dies. It is how one lives that matters.

These were the companions who justified my principles, who gave me the strength to continue against any foe, real or imagined. These were the companions who fought the helplessness, the rage, and frustration.
These were the friends who gave me my life.

Sane is boring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th