Skip to main content

Crazy, Mad, Insane.




It’s loyalty, not blindly following you into oblivion. There is a difference and you would do well to Remeber that. You constantly betray me and turn my life into a living hell and I forgive you because I made a promise to myself. As long as that sliver  of hope remains I pretend that I can put up with you’re bullshit, but there is gonna come a day when maybe I won’t.


I’m sick of you destroying my relationships with my friends and loved ones and what do I get? The odd fucking phone call and you open the window a little bit? Fuck that, I’m gonna live my life at full speed and do whatever the fuck I want, live fast die hard, leave a good looking corpse. I’ve already passed my life expectancies so from this point out I’m gonna burn out instead of fucking fading away.


That’s the one thing you are afraid of the two of us, that one day I won’t love you without expectations. That day will never come, but I have something you want, something I refuse to fucking ever offer you at this point and you fucking know exactly why. It may be a promise but you’ve gotta fucking earn it. I don’t care if I have to sit on it a decade, I’ve already waited two decades and had you make the ruins of my life.... me I just dance in the fucking flames and engage phoenix-fire mode, I never expected to get this far yet have some sort of a family waiting... except you aren’t. I’m a forgotten choice that you think you can come in and out of my life because I’m you’re anchor to something that was once beautiful. Wrong. One day I’ll move the fuck on and you’ll be forgotten again. It took forever to forgive you. 


...and it still wasn’t enough.


I’ve earned my place in your life, you haven’t earned your place in mine and it’s yet to be seen if you ever will. Just because there is loyalty doesn’t mean it’s fucking blind. It’s not.


I watch and judge everyone of you’re actions. It’s all a chess move and you’re decisions will always affect mine.


I can look myself in the mirror every day and be at peace with my decisions. The fact is I know that you can’t. And worse I know that one day I’ll be able to look him in the eye and tell him everything gives me hope that one day that things may change between us, but you’re place in my life isn’t needed. It’s wanted. You would do well to remember that. I’m not disposable and I’m not just waiting. 


In fact if you haven’t noticed, my plans happen without you. I don’t need a woman to define me the way you need a man to define you... I’m fine on my own. I only want you, the only thing you have ever caused  me to be defined as is a father, and that is a battle I will never abandon. I wish I could say the same about being your husband.... but that probably is a curse because while I know you will never call anyone else that, you refuse to acknowledge the little that is left of us before it withers and dies...


Except when you want it.


You wanna know the secret of pain? If you just stop feeling it, you can start using it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th