Skip to main content

He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask) II

I am Home, this place is where i am most comfortable and there are things I would change if it was possible... I am happiest here, and it may have taken a little while to get back into the groove but given a choice this would have been the Final Destination, But that wasn't how it has played out so I merely deal with what has, I am happiest when i have the wind at my hair and a guitar on my back and I'm hanging out downtown on Oulette with the wild and crazy street matching my own personality and just playing guitar and being happy with myself, It was here i came of age, here where the walls i had surrounding myself came down, here where i made peace with myself, I blurred the lines between Bones and Nick here and became a better person because of it, the good thing about being here is I am myself again and I am reminded of Who and what I am without any of the baggage that comes from The four walls and a funeral of my lives in Hamilton and Niagara, when I am here I am truly me, I stand alone on my own merits, No one judges who i am and where I've been.... I don't have to deal with negative nonsense and certain expectations here...here it's not about the story it's about who I am who I have proved myself to be.. to be real to myself and others, i don't hide anything about myself but up here... I am skin and Bones...I am Stripped bare...People know exactly who i am. I don't have to pretend to be something I'm not and don't have to deal with the fact that my world is Crumbling because I'm not surrounded by it every day and yet I have to wake up with the passion and strength to fight every single fucking day... here i can just play my guitar and be me.. coming here was a good decision. I will Miss it when i return and It will take some careful soul searching over the next few months to decide where my path will ultimately Lead.

Current Mood: Happy.

And when man faces destiny, destiny ends and man comes into his own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th