Skip to main content

Welcome Back, Frank II

If 20 years ago some bitched had slugged me in the face I would have responded in kind and the house would be fucking burning down... I am not taking a physical assault from anyone, the last time a woman had the fucking thought to lay her fucking hands on me was in 2004, and all the hate and anger there is still there, but i have my ethics morals and standards and i will sit and brood and give as good as i fucking get...i don't have anymore fucking patience.. you have seen the last fucking dollar from me.. Fuck stability... I'm not going to be fed shit and treated like a fucking child when I'm a fucking tenant... when i doubt the fact it's a safe place for your fucking children there is no fucking way I'm going to have my child around you and your bi polar ass... I have my own battles to fight and you have been a distraction for far too fucking long... If you want war you've got one.. just remember I'm already in my own personal Vietnam and I'm holding kerosene, gasoline, lighters and a match... you ain't my partner, if i want to be emotionally, physically and verbally abused i can go home and make fucking peace... at least that way I'd have my son... that I'm seriously considering it gives some reality of my fucking state of mind, she destroyed everything, she's taken everything away, but at least unlike others I know where i stand with her, she's in Control of me whether I like it or not.. I'm not fighting anyone else the way I fight her... I'm just fucking fed up with you and your reality.. you're a fucking joke... I'm sick of smoke and mirrors and my contributions are fucking forgot in seconds when your pissed off... i have had this relationship before but at least with Jennifer I was fucking her. I owe you no emotional attachment nor should there be one.. you crossed a fucking line, and I'm gonna cross it back.. but when i leave i leave a huge fucking hole in the door.. I ain't never gave a fuck who I walked away from, If it comes down to it my list of priorities is the boy, the kid sister, the ex wife and my parents, past that I don't give a damn. i will walk away from everyone but them. do you really think i give a damn? there's not much i hold sacred in my life, but not hitting women is one of them, and i was very angry today when i got slugged.. if that's not an indication of a dangerous relationship no matter the fucking parameters i don't know what is.. this whole weekend has been a giant alarm siren in my motherfucking ears... it's too fucking bad that someone thinks I'm in a fucking corner when it's the farthest fucking thing from the truth, and the fact that every fucking second that I am there i place innocents at risk, but the truth about shit is that you placed yourself, me and your children and mine in the fucking cross hairs despite my fucking reluctance... at this point if I need to, I will leave, Gone, Poof... what the fuck do you think is going to happen if I call the police cuz some dumb bitch slugged me? I shook it off.. it was just a hit to my motherfucking pride, didn't hurt. but if was a lesser man I would not have just stood there angry, you and every other person in my life that thinks that she can destroy me emotionally better fucking remember that. some people are easier to cut out of my life than other's but the incident today makes a decision I've been brewing over for the last few months much fucking easier to fucking swallow.

Current Mood: Angry.
Current Music: Eminem,Berzerk
When I throw a punch, I mean it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th