Skip to main content

This Day We Fight...

Another piece of the puzzle falls into my hand and Vindication is that much closer... I am angered, confused and sad by the things i have seen and the fact that for three years various elements has conspired to take my son away from me based on rumor's and half truths... now that thing's are unraveling for these elements i hope that they will remeber that for the past three years my relationship with my son has been severed and destroyed and my life has been destroyed into nothingness. It's time to pay some of that back in kind and if i do damage on the road to clearing my name so be it... that's colleratal damage and the casulaties of war... that's not what this is about that is never been about... Only now am i realizing that this has not only been a battle for control and possesion but it has been a battle over my soul as much as the little guys... I refused to be damned for the things that i have not done.. and the more i see it and the more things that get proven wrong that these so called agencies are trying to hide, it shows how badly both me and that little boy have been wronged. there will be arecogning and it is coming soon. I am making some selective choices in how i continue to persue this battle but it is never fucking over...I may have been wrong but i am never a fucking victim... there is only one victim here.. only one pure soul.. and while i will end up vidicated and that day is coming soon and it is not by hand alone or my decisions that will fucking prove that.... there is something to be said for preserverance and never giving up when i know the cause is just and i know that i am in the right... to lose this battle you'd have to kill me.... for you and them, to lose this battle is so much easier... you and them are already halfway their. it is time for true for me to find the true supports i have in the unfamilar journey i have had in my life and who i can actually rely on to be supportive when i need them, I am glad that at least few bridges were not burned in Niagara and that a handfull of people that i consider freinds that wear teacher's or collegues are still people that care about me and respect me. the people that know the real me are the ones i need in this upcoming batle, not the smoke and mirrors some of the freinds who are merely there for what i can do for them, i would never ask for help unless i was into total need from some of these people, but knowing that they are there strengthen's me for the upcoming battle. Onwards towards vindication.

Current Mood: Angry, Sad, Depressed.
The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th