Skip to main content

Black.


I don't tell anyone how much I'm really hurting. That's private. But it's often too much to bear and that empty feeling hasn't changed in 16 years. I just want you to know that someday. Maybe you'll read this, maybe you won't. But it's all I got left to give.

I thought we were done for good. I thought these feelings I have for you were dead and gone in the past. I was wrong. The sting of this latest betrayal is even worse because it just reaffirms the fact of me being so hopelessly in love in love with you that it will lead me to ruin. Again. You want me to fight for you, I may have something in the works. I just wish this was easier and you had a little faith and a little patience.

I don't talk to you or fight for what is mine not because I don't love you, it's because I'm conditioned not to. All these years... That's gotta change. I wanted things to be perfect. That's never going to happen. I am waiting to make my move and a moment. It's coming. It will be before the end of the year. It'll probably either be the best thing I've ever done or the stupidest.

I don't hate you. I do love you. I don't know how to feel anymore. You have done a lot of damage to my world. Damage not just to me. Damage we will never be able to fix. While one has been forgiven, it will not be forgotten.

I'm not supposed to be here staring 45 in the face... I planned to go out long before.. no family, no life.. just a car crash or something before my forties... That was what I expected from my life... For better or worse, whatever we are.. it has kept me here. It keeps me going.  I don't need anything more but it would be nice to end this at your side one day.

I live my life without fear or regret, save one and I willingly enter the darkness of the future with no looking back except for one moment. I just wish you would let that moment we had stick around. If I didn't know that my emotions are shared by you at some level I wouldn't give a damn, bit you've played you're hand, either to hurt me or see where you stood either way I know there is some truth to you're illusions.

Just because I hide my sadness and depression especially when it comes to you doesn't mean it's not constantly there, I just have it buried so deep that someone would have truly understand me to understand it. There is only one that does. That person is you, but I'll never let you in that much. Not the way things stand right now. Maybe one day.

You have been and still are, the only thing in this world that intimidates me. That's what you are. I'd never fully admit that you either but you hold power babe... I wish you knew how to use it instead of always pushing me away when things got too close. I'll always be here. I don't always like that fact.

I've always loved life on my terms, maybe it's time to think about living them on yours. I don't know where we go from here, but It has to fucking change. I can't do status quo anymore. I have written that letter a hundred times and I still can't find the fucking words that are the right ones. I'm getting closer to them tho

.

Sometimes I hate the fact that I have pride and I'm stubborn. I want to pick up the phone and make peace because I have something important to tell you but my pride and stubbornness is not allowing me to do that just yet. One day soon maybe.

Without you my world is black, but it's the world I'm used to. I'm sick of living here.

Current Mood: Depressed.

Current Music: Offspring, The Kids aren't alright 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th