Skip to main content

Christmas Greed.

There’s something inherently majestic about Christmas that seems to have been abandoned by us; something flippantly cast aside, something that was foolishly abandoned and was tragically forgotten in the abandonment.

I have taken a step back this last year, that much is clear, It's probably time to reevaluate some of my decisions and deal with some of the frustrations I am having in my life and start to deal with them instead of fucking ignoring them and pretending that I am happy and everything is ok, It's not about money but it starting to seriously become about it and I'm doubting myself and some of my decisions and actions in the past year. in two months everything will come to a head and people will be proving their worth or lack thereof. I am very unsure of the next step but I do know that I'm not impressed currently by certain things and certain circumstances. It was a lot easier when it was only me, answering to Only me, I am seriously thinking it might be time to go back to that, I can't constantly be fucking pissed off at the holidays by others peoples decisions and actions when the only fucking thing i want to do is fucking crawl into a hole and die because he's not here. This is not what I wanted my meaningless adventure the last three years to end and I am beyond frustrated by the fact that i feel i have been taken advantage of by a great many people in my life, Sometimes i feel like i should just say fucking fuck it and go back to being alone, I'm sick of being miserable and having to put ona brave face for those around me, I prefer other years where i can just wallow in my fucking misery and crawl into a fucking hole when i need to. I am sick of compromising myself for other people's comfort when i have non of my own, it's not healthy and this is among the darkest times of the year for me, made worse by the fucking fact that next year is the great unknown, There are only a few things that are for fucking certain, I have a battle to fight and Win, Or I'm going down fighting In a epic blaze of glory without ever giving up, He means much more to me than that, two The toy thing is fucking done, It's time to build those glass shelve's and let this adventure i've been on Alone, without him to end, while i still have something to fuckin show for it. He deserves at least that much and not just stories about how awesome it was at certain fucking points. but the reality of it is for my own well being and for the fact that i do think i have been taken advantage of at several points by more than one person it's time for this albatross around my neck to fucking end it's been a nice income but it's done, I don't have enough left over for it to truly matter and honestly it should have ended in fucking July when it was supposed to and i could have retired from this circus fucking sideshow the way i wanted to, Instead of letting avarice and greed for the almighty dollar control me and slowly limping along until there is nothing left, There are toys for All my son's Missed Xmas left over and some of them I can't get normally In Canada, And i don't have time for the over priced bullshit and politics from the places i could acquire them, it's time for me to remember that And not always have all of this be about money because something matter more than money and his surprise when he see's them means so much fucking more to me than any dollar amount ever could, It's time to remind myself of that before I sell my soul to please others. there are going to be some serious decisions about my life in this next year, and I guarantee as usual that No one other than me is bound to like them, But you know what, sometimes that's the way things have to be, I'm sick of fuckin struggling, and worse I'm sick of getting blood from a stone for selfish reasons when i have nothing left to give. It's to end a great many things and the fact that certain decisions are forming on the eve of a new year, right about the same time Decisions were taken out my hands back eleven years ago, it's not about to be something that's going to ever fuckin happen again. If I'm not in control I'm not there, it's simply as easy as that, and right now, when i need to be at my most solid I find myself slowly spiraling out of fucking control, I need to fix that and find some real peace in my life, I'm no longer convinced that i can find it here or ever.

Current Mood: Frustrated
Current Music: The Crüxshadows- Happy Xmas (War is Over)

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly

There must be something ghostly in the air of Christmas — something about the close, muggy atmosphere that draws up the ghosts, like the dampness of the summer rains brings out the frogs and snails.

It's like pretending to be Santa and then stabbing someone with a candy cane!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th