Skip to main content

Cross/Roads.

There is evil in all of us, and it is the mark of a man how he defies the evil within.

I make choices and decisions in this life all the time. Some come back to haunt me and others frustrate me completely. Right now I'm not sure what the next step in my life is, I'm not happy and I'm beyond frustrated by the fact that things are not going accordingly, I need to survive to the holidays and then take a long fucking look at what the next phase of my life is going to look like, I'm sick of staring at the abyss and coming up with nothing, more than that I am frustrated by the fact that tangible things I once sacrificed for the greater good of someone else are not being replaced and all my money and interests are going elsewhere. It's frustrating, and I get certain necessary evils but it's frustrated knowing on my own that I would be more self sufficient and I would be able to take care of myself, sometimes sitting around here all I feel like is dead weight, just waiting for whatever the next step is, as much as I can try and do what I can, I'm frustrated by the fact that I'm standing still. In the very near future I need to make a decision about where and what I want my life to be, but there's a battle on the horizon and I can wait for that before I make any further decisions. But soon their may be a choice to make. Let's see how things go, it's frustrating being both depressed and happy about my current life, it's more frustrating when I don't know my next step.

I'm still frustrated by the fact that things in the summer did not go as planned and I made a chosen sacrifice to deal with things that took precedence but it's frustrating months later that I still have not achieved my one simple goal from that show, and instead have a bunch of my things hidden away in a basement instead of on display like they fucking should be. I have one last gasp at this fucking shit moving for Christmas and then I will display what is left over as a fucking tribute to my kid, if it's the only psychical thing I can afford to give him from this war of the last few years and the grand adventure that accompanied it, so be it, at least he will have a collection of some interesting things no kid his age had access too. It has to fucking stand for something, it can't just be about the battles and the legal bills. I don't know what the next fucking step is and when I see my life and personality slipping away and my world is becoming something else, something I'm not exactly liking (agian.) old habits and instincts die hard, and fight and flight can often be the default behavior. I am really debating where to go. I'm sick of fighting battles I don't know if I can win and I almost wonder if the choice to be miserable is better than trying to deal with the world and give a damn about anyone or anything, everything I've held sacred for the last few years is slowly slipping away and there is only one thing that matters at the end, one battle, one thing that keeps the dark fire within my chest burning, that's it, everything else is just a pain in my ass and a distraction, and when and if it comes down to it, distractions can be ignored, or forgotten about.

I am in a darker place, and I am at war, that's all there is to say, either it will end one day or I will. End of story.

Current Mood: Depressed.
Current Music: Slipknot - Duality

You don't just have people who wake up in the morning and say, "What evil things can I do today, because I'm Mr. Evil?" People do things for what they think are justified reasons. Everybody is the hero of their own story, and you have to keep that in mind. If you read a lot of history, as I do, even the worst and most monstrous people thought they were the good guys. We're all very tangled knots.

Now you see. We are all fugitives. We have always been fugitives from the void. Whatever comfort, whatever power we gain from outside of ourselves diminishes us -- because comfort and power, unless they are won from the void inside of us, are illusions that make us forget the emptyness that carries us. When we forget that, we believe we deserve comfort and power and so are capable of any evil. We deserve nothing but what we make of ourselves. We deserve nothing else. And when we understand that, then nothing is enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th