Skip to main content

The Darkness...

...if the world is made of light and darkness...I'll be the darkness!

Character is what you are in the dark.


I don't Know anymore where things are going in my life and whats going on, I'm trying to make things work but old familiar things are creeping into my life and darkening my soul, I am once again becoming quick to anger and I'm starting to seriously examine the things in my head and my position in life, I have made choices and all i want to do sometimes is run away and start again, That's not me, i have to stand and fight, But sometimes I am so emotionally drained and I don't know where any of this is going, only that I'm in it for the duration and frustrated as hell by the entire situation. i wonder if I'm staring into the abyss these days and if it's staring back, or if the abyss is me.. and my black heart... because that's all that's left. I wonder if you ever have days like these where you look back on everything and wonder why you poisoned everything that was important to you to gain a fucking tactical advantage by destroying his soul, Click, click, click, the days click clock down, every day is another day taken away from his childhood.... I hope when you stare in a fucking mirror you feel as empty as I do, the only difference is that I made peace with the Darkness within my soul a long time ago, long before I met you, It's Fuel....but yours will destroy you, I'll just have to stand aside and watch you burn.

Current Mood: Depressed.
Current Music: Hollywood Undead, City

Do you really think darkness is pleasant? Do you really think you can handle it? Do you really think you can defy it? Do you really think it's part of your heart just because you have problems in your life? Do you really think it's your friend? Do you really think you understand it?... No, you don't... No matter how much you love darkness, or how much you think you understand it, or how many times you try to convence me with lame "philosophic" talk that you're part of darkness... You're nothing but a naive, pathetic creature... If you really want to be part of it, then come with me and I'll show you the true darkness, and when you feel true loneliness, panic, terror, and despair, You'll want me to get you out of there, but I won't do it... I won't do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th