Skip to main content

Till All Are Gone XVII: The Last of Us

The evil we create during the wars to save us, it can also end us when the war is over.

I find it interesting the reality of the game is that It's going end pretty much the same way that it began, almost down to same few sales i first got us in 2013, it's been a tumultuous 3 years and It's been there to help me fight my battles and distract my mind from everyday reality, It's not always been good but I can look back without any regrets or any real anger and be done with it, and Facing facts, it's going to be a new year soon and I'm Done with it, The future of that is not in question, i need to go back to the person I really am. This was wish fulfillment of a dream i had since i was a child but it was never intended to be any type of an adult goal nor should It have been. I can't ever say I cared for the politics or the dishonesty of a few but then again my ultimate goals had nothing to do with collecting any of this plastic crap and to that effect it did it's job for a lot longer than i ever fucking expected that it would, it's now time to move onto the next step, the true battle and end it.. This was only a worthwhile distraction.... and It's done. it's nice to look at the little that is left and see what will be gone shortly and what has went and where and know that I have made others happy even with the hollowness that has followed me constantly on this adventure for the last few years, I'll never regret being given this opportunity for so many reasons but I won't look back on it or seek to return to it at any real point other than the odd thing i find interesting at a local store, a few things will be leftover to symbolize how hard i worked and to stand for something, But the truth of it is that it is over and there won't be any looking back, there were too many ups and downs for it to truly ever have symbolized anything to me other than what it was, a means to a end, a necessary evil.. something to provide for the upcoming battle... I go into the new year with nothing but unknown expectations And a true battle to fight, the last of it will be put away and I will be done with it. time to move onto bigger and better things. I'd rather go back to the person i was than have to deal with this forever. I had some great experiences over these last years and i had a lot of fucking fun with it, but the truth of it there was always someone missing, it's time to rectify that fact.

Current Mood: Fulfilled.
Current Music: Judas Priest- All Guns Blazing

The end always doesn't justify the means you used to reach there.

A day without your child is like a day without sunshine; a month without your child is like a month without laughter; a year without your child is like a year without your heart; a lifetime without your child is like a lifetime without your soul…

That is the nature of endings, it seems. They never end. When all the missing pieces of your life are found, put together with glue of memory and reason, there are more pieces to be found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th