Skip to main content

Declaration of Intent II: No Quarter

We have a new target, Marine. Form on me. We're going to war.

You see one of the things i don't understand is why the hell a child can miss a month every school year without it being a child protection concern, and from reading more of the report cards i also wonder how much of her mental illness she has passed onto my child, He is definelty showing symptoms of my garbage genetics too because the famly curse has made itself into another generation, but it fucking seems like she is doing nothing about it, I have a battle to fight to next week that i will not lose, but after that, you are the one running, you are the one with something to hide... And i will continue to fight for him, with my dying breath, No Quarter will be given, you aren't entitled to that.. it's not just about destroying me, it never has been but with your apathy and your reluctance to engage in services and help for that child you are going to damn him to a similar life i had where i have to struggle for everything or you will sheild him from the outside world and have him utterly dependent on you because everyone else has fallen away... is that what you want... really? i am a warrior and a soldier, I know exactly what the mission is... I know what my final endgame will be is if i don't succeed, but i am really tired of this never ending battle.. this is not about me, it's about him... I can't rightly say I am on the side of the angel's but i know for sure that you lie with far more demon's than i ever will. there is only the warmth of this battle for me, it's the only thing that keeps me going.. knowing that one day, whether it be soon, in 18 months or in eight years when i will be able to see my son agian, and know right then and their you were wrong... my only fear.. and remeber I do not fear death or hell or even you, my only fear is when i do see him agian you will not have damaged that little boy's soul beyond repair....turned him into a beaten and broken man, you will get no quarter in the rest of the battle, this my true Declaration of Intent, This is your only warning... No quarter given, not to you, not to anyone else.. esp not to my other enemies who have enabled you to destroy his life and mine... I don't care about myself, but for him, I'd die for him... are you prepared to say the same thing? or you as selfish as i truly think that you are.... you're blinding hate for me can't be the only reason you don't get him help or is it? No Mercy, No Remorse, No Backing Down, No Quarter.

Current Mood: Angry, even more Determined.
Current Music: Dyer's Eve, Metallica.

In addition to the prohibitions provided by special conventions, it is especially forbidden to declare that no quarter will be given.

--- Article 23; Convention (IV) respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land and its annex. --- The Hague, 18 October 1907.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th