Skip to main content

The War XXV: Tactical Error/Intimidation.

Give me a minute, I'm good. Give me an hour, I'm great. Give me six months, I'm unbeatable.

Today may have been a tactical error in bringing in someone who's not exactly the most brilliant person in the world to explain her case, but it was a tactical decision we made and I'll stand by it... esp. if first thing in the morning i can prove she is lying on the stand or better yet exaggerating, of course there was more than one tactical error but i am completely fine with the other one.. I know anywhere on this planet i share oxygen with her i am a fucking intimidating force, I know you are deathly afraid of me, it's why you are a coward, I don't fear you, only what you have done. i should have stayed to deal with you being hostile and crazy like your behavior suggests, but i am the better man and left to show that i was better man, If i can keep my cool under pressure and go with the game plan and expose her, I'll be fine... I've had three years to prepare for this. I know exactly where my thought processes are and exactly what i need to say. I have no fear of any fucking question I'm going to be asked and i have no fear of any surprises that might be introduced. this is a war, I will not let my son become a casualty of the fact she is an evil vindictive and selfish bitch that used the system to not only destroy my relationship with my child but also destroy my career, that's funny... i am the fucking phoenix that rises from the fire..burn me to shreds i don't care... i will come back stronger... I've already seen the fires of hell because of what you have and are making me endure... the end of my life holds no secrets for me... other than the fact if i am damned I will see you burn in hell for your sins... you should read Dante's inferno once or twice, there's a special place for people like you.. but i am very glad you are and you remain afraid of me... because I don't fear this battle, I don't fear you and i don't fear the people you choose to hide behind... this is part of the end of the story, this is how things are ending.. good or bad i am prepared for that, but I'm not backing down and I am not afraid of any of this.. what I am and always have been is ANGRY. the best part about today is some of the other individvual. showed their cards and are afraid of me, they do have answer for destroying a life.. it just does not end her for them and they know that... they know exactly how every movement made is going to affect the case ongoing, destroying a man's life over fucking vapour trails and my childhood, expect vengance, expect retribution, faciliate taking my son away for three fucking years? as i said I am afraid but not of her, not of them, esp. not of them. I am ANGRY.

Current Mood: Angry.

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

You work for the devil, you better be ready to die for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th