Skip to main content

The Purge

When you're on your own-- behind enemy lines-- no artillery, no airstrikes, no hope of an evac-- you don't fight dirty. You do things that make dirty look good.

Do you know what happens to a wounded animal when you corner it? It get's feral and it attacks... It, much like me will try to do whatever it needs to in order to survive, as well as if it's offspring are threatened it will attack unrelenteningly until the threat has left them alone.... you would do well to learn this lesson as I am the exact same way.. in my life there have only been three things i'm truly good at, 1. fighting 2. surviving 3.Patience. I can and will wait forever, that's nto a fucking problem. you would do well to remeber all 3.It's no longer about a loser or a winner and it's not about anything more about the right thing, the just thing.. and I don't mean justice.. because we all know that bitch is blind... but you gotta remeber, this isn't the first time i've been been scorched down to the skin and Bones and been left with nothing... My fucking name is Bones... I am the skeleton in your closet... i'm not going away as much as you want me to.. this is a battle of ideaology to be raise to raise him the way you want without my influnce because one of us is a spoiled brat who was always survived in a false reality because she could hide behind privilige and old money... we've both had hell come into our lives, i won't deny that... but you grew up in a fairy tale compared to mine... I was born on the streets, I came of age on the streets and I will die On the streets, I know how to survive without money... and when things are most important I know how to find money... i have freinds in very low places. If i have to broker a deal with the devil... my own soul is forfeit, that's not a fucking problem... I am going to attempt to find the money thru hard work and the sale of everything I own, this isn't the first time I have had to sell everything to survive and be able to take care of that child... I doubt that i it will be the last time... it's about time to go binge and purge on all my belonging's anyways... it's fucking frustrating that was i was expecting to somewhat be done with the toy thing a few weeks ago.. and now this pile of plastic and garbage in my house and in the storage locker is my salvation behind enemy lines...
it's the only way to get the things that matter, and regardless soon all of that fucking shit will be gone and I'll attempt to have a normal life... but right now... and for most of the last two years... this choas has been needed, now even more than before.. i have sixty days to find fifteen hundred dollars, at this point i don't care how i get it... or what i have to sell... my soul is forfeit and if it comes down to it will broker that deal with the devil... but i'd rather not.... i just don't understand how society can be so fucking blind to the whims of a crazy person who is obviously not in touch with reality and how she can control that little boys mind... i have all the time in the world to wait until he can speak for himself... but obviously if there is something i can do about it now I am not going to wait that long... no matter what the sacrifice, you and I come from entirely diffrent worlds.... you'd expect me to sacrifice everything for you and your comfortable lifestyle and you're mentality.... me, I'd sacrifice everything i have and am multiple times over... for him, But only for him.. Never For You.

Current Mood: Depressed, Angry.

Courage is not limited to the battlefield or the Indianapolis 500 or bravely catching a thief in your house. The real tests of courage are much quieter. They are the inner tests, like remaining faithful when nobody's looking, like enduring pain when the room is empty, like standing alone when you're misunderstood.

I sacrificed everything for you. I have tried to see what you see how you see it but I can't. All I see is the lies and the violence and how it's changed you. Turned you into a monster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th