Skip to main content

Expected.




You betraying me again was expected. You keep twisting the knife. Should I expect anything less or anything more. Nope. This is the game you are playing.


You and I will always be at fucking war. This is a given. You will always hurt me and I will always be fucking angry about it and I will feel betrayed. You win. You have earned my hatred again. That’s where we should stand. You hurting me is exactly what’s right in this world. 


You need to look at you’re world and quit asking the world for sympathy when you’re crying. Everything wrong in you’re world save one moment with us, has always been you’re fault and you’re decision . But, of course I’m worthless and a throw away part of you’re life as you please. 


Yet you always come back, I never have not in twenty years. There is a reason for that. I walked away. I didn’t fight for you. You are my heart and you fucking broke it for good when he was a baby. That’s why I never looked back and fought for you. Invited me home after you kicked me out and I had to hitchhike across Hamilton and into brantford in a blizzard, then taking my kid away multiple times? Let’s not even mention the broken fucking window in Thorold, the allegations that cost my career and my soul, I did fucking time to protect you, I could have beat it but I needed to protect you more.


You asked me to stay and not leave for Windsor or Calgary. I’ve honoured you for 3 years on that request and yet you betray me. You always betray me. It’s fucking humorous and expected. You are predictable.


I’m not even angry this time. I knew it was coming. I just don’t care. I will never care. I evolved past you and you’re childish behaviour a long time ago. And I have real fucking responsibility here, I have to care for someone else.


I’m sorry I didn’t know how to do that for you when we were together. And I know you’re jealous I won’t now. But you won’t or can’t give me that opportunity and just judge a young boy in college and his first few years of university for everything bad in you’re life, I’m not that boy anymore. Because of you I’m even more battle hardened than I was before. Because of you there is something missing from my soul. 


I am broken, but you’re behaviour is constantly expected. I’m used to it, I’ve been used to it for a generation.


Look at what we made and how you’ve destroyed his life, because you’re own needs and interests are more important.


I’m not angry. You don’t deserve that from me. I heard you’re voice last week and I have felt you pulling on me all week. You don’t need me, then why do you pull on me. I’m just numb, I can’t feel anything.


I’m just trying to figure out why you come back every time you fail. There’s no future here, and one day you will hurt me enough to throw that ring into the niagara river, with me and the Kurt cobian jacket following shortly after. That’s our endgame. That’s what I think you want.


Too bad I’m stronger than that and no coward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th