Skip to main content

Familiar Hell


 


We hang onto each other because of shared pain. It’s the devil we know. Each of us knows that the other is bad for us, but we are also the best thing that has happened to each other. 


It’s better the devil you know, familiar pain, familiar hell. You can look into my eyes and know that as much as we have hated each other I will still always be there. You transfer you’re angers onto me because I have the arms of Atlas, and I’ll carry you’re world on my shoulders.  I’ll absorb all the pain for you, I always have. 


You are the self destructive demon lately that I have always been and I’m here trying my best to hold on to you when you push me away, because as familiar as this pain is, it’s all I’ve ever known. And I’ve never blamed you for it. It is just the tragedy of our lives. At least if we had been together we could have fought it together. But we chose to fight each other. And that’s the beginning of all the familiar pain isn’t it? 


We will live in this familiar hell until the moment where you change the chess pieces on the board. Or someone else does. And I’m very worried about that fact right now. I don’t want to have to mourn you too. That’s a very real fear to me right now.


I’m lonely and waiting right now not because it’s what I need, but because it is what you need. You always need my arms and my attention to fall back into. Even if it’s the wrong thing. Because it’s the one place you can find solace and not have the bullshit of the world hurt you, you’re safe inside my arms. Even if it’s a familiar hell for us both.


That’s it tho, the only drama I allow in my life is yours. Because you’re the only one worth it. But you continue to walk along the edge of insanity because at one point you felt I wasn’t good enough, but now you don’t know what’s the best option. So you fall into familiar patterns. Familiar hells that aren’t me.


At least the one we share, it’s Home. I will always be here. I will always catch you. I will always be the most familiar Devil you will ever know. That’s my place. That’s my curse. To love you. Always.


I hate the fact that we are 20 years dead and I still care as much as I do for you. But you are my familiar pain and my familiar hell too. If I am going to be damned I’d rather it be in you’re arms than anywhere else. That’s where I belong. Even if it’s just to burn.


All this pain, is happily endured to have the hope of being in you’re arms again. All this pain is happily endured if one day it means that you’ll be happy. I just think I’m the best option for that. And this time, I’m not fucking wrong.


I’m sick of being the strong one. Whether against you or with you I will always be here. That’s where I need to be, ready to catch you. Ready to endure this familiar hell we have both been running from for two decades. I’m not running from you anymore. I never was. I was always here. You’re the one who ran away.


Sometimes I want you to fade so the pain will go away, and that you might find happiness but I see the black holes you’ve been building for yourself and I realize that fighting to keep you in my life is going to be Hell, but it’s a familiar Hell and it’s what you fucking need to do right now in you’re life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th