Skip to main content

False Kings.



Peace - that was the other name for home.


21 years ago I left you’re life for the first time, it should have been permanent. It would have saved the three of us a lot of pain. I wish I knew that you could be happier in you’re life with someone else. I don’t believe that’s true I think you are just going thru the motions because of all of the damage that you have done that you can never fucking fix... and no I am not talking about the destruction that you rained down upon me. Trust me, I’ve known where I stand for a very long fucking time. This isn’t about me.


I’m sick of you’re psychological games. I understand them and still let my fucking heart betray me everytime even over the logical thing of rejecting you. You just want the security of me constantly being here to catch you.


I’ll admit I failed, more than once when you needed me. But a lot of that was you’re doing.... and the saddest fact is that I have never been in a place where I needed you. And that includes prison. You might want to think about that for a moment before the next time you call and try and fuck with my emotions. You know how I feel, you have no right to constantly manipulate that for whatever ends. Probably just for attention when you’re lonely... but I’ll always be here. I’m not going anywhere. Even tho I’d like you. You are my family. You gave me my child. Even if I hated you, which I don’t. I would still  answer that phone call, every fucking time.


Don’t confuse my apathy for not caring... it’s just easier to bury it and move on and pretend I don’t care. When all I do is fucking care. With my very soul. A soul you are part of. No matter how damaged we are, no matter how damaged it is.


I may love you, I may think the best possible option for happiness long term is us being together. But I don’t always have to like that option, and I don’t always have to like you. The gaslighting, the betrayals. All of that plays a part. You left me, I never left you. I never cheated. I never anything.  You’re behaviours and you’re decisions. All of them affecting my life and my decisions. This is why I have the one thing I control that I think you want very badly.


..but you haven’t earned it yet.


I almost understand the self sabotage you do every summer. I have the same memories you do..and I know how much it fucking hurts.


If you wanted me in you’re life you would be. It would take nothing for you to drive here and come get me. You did it all the time when I was in Windsor. If this wasn’t anything more than a pipe dream for either one of us you would be in my arms any time you chose to. You proved that 2 years ago in October.


But you weren’t ready yet. Neither was I.


Now I don’t know if you ever will be. But I am.


For whatever that comes next.


And I’m sorry I didn’t fight for you more. You needed that. Especially when you were deliberately pushing me away. I should have stood my ground instead of letting you win. Wrong decision. Both of ours greatest regret.


I May get angry and bitter on you sometimes. And I have some major regrets in my life. But you are my favourite mistake.


We should have made a different decision then. We would have been happier and you would have been always safe in my arms. No matter what happened.


You still are.


21 years since I truly lost you and I still hurt.


And I still love you, always no matter what comes next. I’m always gonna be you’re true King and you are my Queen.


You need to remember that.


A lot of what you say doesn’t ring true except when you want it to, and you know why I choose to wait. Losing you again after fighting so hard to be with you would probably kill me, so instead I choose to wait because one day, just like you did to me, the switch will be flipped and you will be on the same page as me.


I already know you can’t live without me in you’re life. That fucking part is obvious. I’m just waiting for the invite.


I want to come home....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th