Skip to main content

Ain’t it Fun?



There is the fact that you don’t live in this world that you want my permission to leave, sorry Pinocchio , I’ve been been free the last 2 1/2 years… the court order is done, there is nothing left for you to hold on to… nothing but your illusions. That’s the reality of things… I don’t care what you do I just want you and him safe and happy and every time I talk to you I don’t hear that in your voice… meanwhile im coming down from 3 days with my friends in niagara where you weren’t even thought of once… 


The person that entertains your delusions doesn’t live here anymore… I gave my word 4 years ago.. I have no problem keeping it… but when I made that promise I expected something different to be the place both of us were standing today.  Instead it’s a status quo except I’m a living emotional crutch… 


The fact that due to circumstances I have some permanence in my life means you can do what you want… but here’s the things… that straw that’s breaking the camels back is wearing very thin and my choice to be here could change… health issues related to others could change… don’t always count on my life being as simple as it right now… it wasn’t before.. it won’t be agian. 


You try to justify being in love with me or not being in love with me, it doesn’t matter there is no trust and respect between us… you can’t reconcile everything that you have done… esp this coming month.  It doesn’t matter how I feel about you… I’m using logic not emotions to deal with it. The smart centre of my brain says to put up a wall and be defensive… it’s just another moment like all the rest where all that it’ll end in is disappointment. You aren’t ready… you might never be.


Not my problem, I’m happy, I’m in a good place and I’m enjoying my life with my friends. All I need. 


I once had strings, but now I'm free... There are no strings on me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th