Skip to main content

Twilight Of The Thunder God II




I am sick and tired of the selfish people in my life. I have things to do and plans to occupy my time. One of these days I’m just going to walk away and pretend I don’t exist. That’s the way I’m constantly treated anyways unless someone wants fucking something for me. It’s ridiculous and I’m done with it. I’m better off all alone and on my own.


I never look back and I don’t even look fucking sideways when someone indicates that I’m only needed in their fucking life at their convenience. That’s not fair. That’s not how I lived my life. I was there for people. Now I’m not going to be there for anyone. I don’t care anymore. 


I do interesting things. I don’t need money or people that don’t need to be there to hang on my nuts to pretend to be by my side. When there is an unequal balance of who does for who? Fuck it. I’ll withdraw. I’m sick of being being used and I’m sick of a lot of the people in my life who say they are gonna be there till the end and always have my back and when push comes to shove… there’s only one fucking broad that will have my back at the end.. and I don’t even want her there. But that’s my reality. Every thing in my life has proven that point.


I’m only useful when I’m needed and I’m an afterthought otherwise. Good. You’re forgotten. Period. 


I have had enough people in my life destroy what I thought was important in my life multiple times. No more. If it’s going to be destroyed it’ll be my hand at the wheel. 


I didn’t commit to spending the rest of my life in indentured servitude and having poverty as a life sentence. I shouldn’t be feeling this used and this angry. But it happens. I’m making choices for me. I will survive no matter what it takes but I’m making choices based on what is right for me. 


I’m sick of the delicate balancing act my fucking life is… but I’ve made a choice now to be where I stand. After the next little while that part will be over and easier. And it makes my life a little simpler later on. 


Mind games however? Not knowing where I stand with people? That’s entirely another animal. And I will walk the fuck away from those that I need to. 


You know it says everything when a person that has always been first to come take advantage of what’s offered here free of charge no matter where I’m living has disappeared into the ether. No warning and no reasons. I’d think after all that freindship and having you in my home extended multiple times that I’d get the respect and some Fuckin answers about why you ghosted me.


But you know what, I have enough drama in my life, this is twice and now it’s cost me money. I’ll just move on. I’ve left plenty of people behind in my life. You’re certainly welcome to be another notch. 


I am sick of the responsible one and putting all the hopes and dreams on hold for other people. When I’m at an age I should be slowing down I should not be sacrificing still for the smallest of petty reasons. 


I’m sick of being strong and sacrificing for everyone else, when is the moment going to be about me? 


I am losing patience and starting to fucking consider my options because running in a circle like a fucking hamster on a wheel isn’t something that is likely to continue forever. I didn’t sign up for this and I didn’t sign up to be constantly disrespected and taken advantage of constantly. I have better things to do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th