Skip to main content

Damaged.



You weren't picky about who got hurt. Still aren't. So don't preach at us like you're some kind of saint. You're just another sinner.


I am simply what came next. This is your creation. I weaponized myself against the pure soul I once was because you destroyed that.  I can clean up nice. I can even pretend that things are different, I can forget yesterday for a moment in a bottle, but it’s not your bottle. 


But never mistake. I am not nice. I am not yours. I never will be again. I am in control of my life rather than riding the waves of chaos I did as a child and when we were together.  I am in the drivers seat rather than pretending that one day you might come back and save me….


… there wasn’t a soul left to save on the first place. You destroyed that a decade ago.  You knew I was broken and you chipped away at all the good that was left until you got to the black core. And that’s all that is left of me now. 


That’s who I choose to be. An evil man who does good things for those that I love. And the man who stays away and watches other loved ones from the outskirts because I don’t want to poison their souls the way that you poisoned mine. 


You may be my ride or die, but this death ride is a fucking hearse, and I bought you the long black coat a long time ago.  You’ll always be there, I’ll always be here. And eventually one of us will drag the other back down again. 


Inevitable. No illusions. You’ve destroyed every other relationship I’ve ever had. And most of my attachments… and you wonder why I have built up walls to protect those that I have left. I know eventually most of them will fade away anyways and I’ll be left with you regardless. But that’s why I enjoy my life now… and if I crash and burn while doing so…


… well that was always the fucking plan. Blaze of glory, I’m just getting too old to pretend that it was ever going to be anything fucking else…


You’re the one that’s still broken not me, I just don’t have the energy to try and fix you and end up with nothing for my efforts anymore.


You aren’t the only one I’ll easily walk away from either. I have little to no time for anyones bullshit at this point of my life. I actually respect your silence sometimes. Others not so much. At least when it comes to you and I we think we know where the boundaries are. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th