Skip to main content

The Dope Show



The fact I have and have always suspected you of drug use because of your erratic behaviour and decisions over the years shouldn’t come as a surprise to you. You’re life is falling apart and you are the only one hiding bullshit anymore. I have nothing to hide and I don’t do drugs. I am losing patience with the person that you are. 


I no longer believe you to be the person I once knew. I’m not even sure that person ever existed and wasn’t just a mask of your real personality. I’m not sure I ever really knew you. I know what it’s like to be an alcoholic, I am one. That’s why when I drink it’s very controlled. And I know drug addicts, and you’re behaviours just seem to get worse digging that fucking hole. 


The people you are with and the rumours that I have tried not to hear for decades all correspond. I no longer feel any guilt for thinking I was the lesser person. I know that I’m not. I did everything I could and it was never enough for you. 


I am the better person, and I’ll be the better person for eventually walking away. I did before, I can do it again. 


I won’t watch you slowly die as an outsider to my child’s life. I hate to fucking say it, but there are now days I expect that phone call because I can’t tell your truths from your lies, I don’t think that you can either. That’s part of the problem, you don’t live in this reality and you dull whatever pain that’s left in your life….


My biggest problem is I can always tell in your voice when you lie to me, and I all I hear these days is a lie and attention seeking behaviour with no resolution. I’m too old for this shit and I’m not saving someone who doesn’t want or need to be saved. I won’t let you drag me down into your hell either. I’ve seen where you’re life leads. It wasn’t, and has never been mine.  It just destroyed mine.  


If and when you go down in flames, I’ll be there for him, whether or not I can promise the same for you will always be determined by the circumstances. If it’s a poison of your own creation, it’ll be a consideration of how I deal with. 


Make no fucking mistake, I’ve been preparing to mourn you for most of my life. That’s always been on your actions. I think the problem is that now that you can no longer hide whatever you have become. Not from me, and not from anyone. 


At least before maybe you had me to blame but now you have nothing and no one and your world is crumbling. You want me to save you from the ruins you, yourself have created. But I’m not there anymore. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowabunga.

Back to the job search i go... not really anything to do right now but play turtles smash up and watch tv so i decided to wander downtown and look for a job. I am feeling really good at the moment and trying to ride this positive feeling as long as it lasts and not let anything get me down. Current Mood: Positive. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Fall Of Cybertron III: Where’s Poochie.

It is very easy for me to fade away and just get bored of other people and politics when games are played. I’m not even fucking blinking when someone else who I’ve done things for, constantly for months with no rewards suddenly forgets I exist. That’s real easy for me to fucking deal with. Con politics, games, asshole people that don’t pay there Fuckin promises from day one? Don’t call my number.  I stepped away from this shit once on my own. I have no fucking problem doing it again. I feel used and betrayed, but for me it was a Tuesday. I suspect jealousy and politics but I also know when to stick a fork in something when it’s done. I’ve got no interest being around anyone that doesn’t want me involved in there little cliques. I mean this thing was fun but from day one it was political. I don’t need stress and drama in my life. I can hang up my Wizard robe and move the fuck on. I did a great job of it on my own anyways. I don’t look amateur hour like the rest of them. And I no longer

Fuel Injected Suicide Machine.

Pissing me off is never a good fucking option. I have a life and I don’t need to make fucking sacrifices for anyone if I choose not to.  I’m getting real fed up with simply being expected to do and arrange things so someone else can have a fucking escape. This is starting to become a fucking pattern in my life. Some I choose to do for, but others, when I’m starting to notice a fucking pattern? I’m gone. I will always be gone.  The fact I have yet to step foot in England when I have a secondary place to stay should speak volumes in terms of this freindship and how it’s no longer even.  I’m sick of things only being halfway when I’m trying with certain fucking people and I can bail and close ranks and not give a flying fuck about anyone anymore when I’m not being treated with respect esp. given to mine and my brothers financial situation. I don’t mind making sacrifices but I’m still going to make sure that my main fucking priorities are taken care of.  I’m not going to pretend to keep th